Monday, June 9, 2008

What is this all about?

Each day, my aim is to become productive. It's a self-fulfillment that I have once I've reached my daily goals. Such goal may be simple, like getting the plastic ware that I've forgot from the pantry in my workplace or saying hi to a new found friend. Sounds shallow yet those things can make my day and I will go to bed with a sound sleep.

Today I have the urge to make a new blog. I become excited to think on how it will look like and what are the topics that I will be writing about. I ended up with the thought that this blog will just be a general one. It will be a form of my outlet of any unique ideas, new insights and keen observations that I will come up.

Hope you will find this place a venue for learning and laughing wherein together we will be productive in our respective ways. I will be jotting more etceteras as the days will come and hope to hear any reactions from the readers as I am very open to hear etceteras from you.

No comments: