Sunday, June 22, 2008

Elegant Wedding Invitations at Low Prices



My wedding is fast approaching and so I keep on looking for wedding stuffs. One of the things that I am browsing online is a perfect wedding invitation design for my wedding. I've seen a lot of beautiful ones. I'm just getting ideas since I already planned even before that I will be the one who will make my own wedding invitation. I've already come up with a wonderful idea and calculated how much it will cost for each invitation that I will make. It will be Php 20 each. Most nice wedding invitations online cost more than Php 100 ($2). However, just earlier I've found a site that creates elegant wedding invitation at a very reasonable price. I will still pursue my plan of making of my own invitation though but I will take this chance of sharing to you about Cardprints. They are making invitations for more than 10 years now. They offer wide choices for customers to choose from. They have different types and colors of papers, varied font styles, unique ribbons and other accessories. You can customize the design of your own invitation depending on your wedding motif. I highly recommend the store for those who want convenience of having nice and elegant wedding invitation.

No comments: