Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lisianthus as Wedding Bouquet

Have you heard about Lisianthus? The first time I saw Lisianthus, all I thought it's a rose. I am not really a big fun of violet or purple shades but looking at the violet Lisianthus, I feel in-love with it right away and I'm considering it to be my wedding bouquet. When I checked in wikipedia, it says there that this flower has connotations of "hope", "wish", or "aspiration" thus making me more long to have a bunch of these precious plants as my bouquet. The flowers' meaning has a great significance in my life. Until there is Lisianthus, it means there is life and when there is life, there is hope.

I wish to have combinations of white and purple but all purple in a bouquet will be fine as long as there are some green leaves that will be wrapped around them.
The photo below shows a sample of lisianthus bouquet. Look how lovely the flowers are.

No comments: