Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Song Syndrome (LSS)

Hello Everyone! I'm here to share to you my fave song for today and maybe for the coming weeks. As part of my daily routine I've visited YouTube to check some cool videos. Under the list of my subscription there is only one member I keep tracking on. So, who's this lucky one?!? Her username is Happy Slip, she is a filipina who lives in California. I've seen all her funny video clips.
Today, I watch her singing "I'm yours" by Jason Mraz. Though I heard that song before as sung by the original artist, it didn't hit me at all until today when I heard a lady's version. Listening to Happy Slip I found the song interesting and I feel like singing it. Mmmm... I need to memorize the lyrics and it will be something to be accomplished before this week ends. Oh no! I'll be singing this song again and again in my mind. I'm suffering LSS!!! I can be contagious. Hope you find the song nice as well.



Song Lyrics


No comments: